Terms And Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TextToSpeech.io website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TextToSpeech.io website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TextToSpeech.io at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Copyrights and All rights reserved
All logos, trademarks, brands, names and contents belong to their respective owners. TextToSpeech.io are not affiliated with any of the suppliers, in any ways.
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
To report DMCA, provide the following written information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf,
- description of the work,
- description of where on the site the work appears,
- contact person,
- contact telephone,
- email address,
- personal or business address.
Send to Email: [email protected]
In no event shall TextToSpeech.io or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TextToSpeech.io Internet site, even if TextToSpeech.io or a TextToSpeech.io authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Errors and Omissions (E&OE), Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TextToSpeech.io website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
TextToSpeech.io do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
TextToSpeech.io may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
TextToSpeech.io do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We recommend that where information is critical such as prices that you revalidate before use
TextToSpeech.io have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TextToSpeech.io of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
User Generated Contents
All contents on this site are generated on the fly based on user queries and instructions, by more than 30 servers and computer algorithms located all over the world.
TTS Usage Guidelines
1. Content requirements
- All content released through the TTS integration and associated metadata must be originally created by the publisher, appropriately licensed from the third-party rights holder, used as permitted by the rights holder, or used as otherwise permitted by law.
- This service must not be used to simulate the voice of politicians or government officials, even with their consent.
2. The TTS feature must not be used to:
- deceive or intentionally misinform people;
- claim to be from any person, company, government body, or entity without explicit permission to make that representation and/or impersonate to gain unauthorized information or privileges;
- create, incite, or disguise hate speech, discrimination, defamation, terrorism, or acts of violence;
- exploit or manipulate children;
- make unsolicited phone calls, bulk communications, posts, or messages;
- disguise policy positions or political ideologies;
- disseminate unattributed content or misrepresent sources
Site Terms of Modifications
By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
[Re: General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.]