Thesaurus for accumulation
Pronunciation of accumulation: AH0 K Y UW0 M Y AH0 L EY1 SH AH0 N (ə,kjumjə'leɪʃən)
Number of syllables of accumulation: 5
Pronunciation Video of accumulation
Definition of accumulation
Examples of accumulation
- Calcids is the accumulation of calcium carbonate in the soil.
- Accumulation in the eye may lead to retinal degeneration.
- The mode of accumulation is still uncertain.
- The object might change by the accumulation of rust.
- The biggest problem is simply the constant accumulation of links.
- Also note the accumulation of the white residue.
- Rapid bacterial decay prevents the accumulation of humus.
- It cures the accumulation of pathogenic factors in the chest.
- David Harvey calls this accumulation by dispossession.
- The second source concerns the process of capital accumulation.