Thesaurus for ache
Pronunciation of ache: EY1 K (eɪk)
Number of syllables of ache: 1
Pronunciation Video of ache
Definition of ache
Examples of ache
- I have worked with the Ache for 31 years and speak the language fluently.
- That gives me rather a stomach ache, given the topic of the article.
- The way the content in this article is organized makes my brain ache.
- Once the body starts to ache, he or she sees the lashes of the demon.
- It is located south of lake Chiemsee in the valley of the Tiroler Ache.
- ACHE is the patient branch of the American Headache Society.
- This is where most of the drama and heart ache occurs.
- Ache has issued three pressings of the album.
- The pain feels like a tooth ache, possibly severe.
- The Jochberger Ache has its source near the pass.