Pronunciation of acquiring: AH0 K W AY1 R IH0 NG
Number of syllables of acquiring: 3
Definition of acquiring
Examples of acquiring
- How did the British Museum acquire the hoard
- People vied to acquire more food.
- Dozens of firms moved to Hawthorne to acquire Northrop subcontracts.
- The man did not want to let them acquire briskness.
- The company was founded in 1999 to acquire marine construction subcontracts.
- Teachers acquire managerial skills.
- The Callums later acquire a dinghy of their own, the Scarab.
- The corporation acquire the upper arboretum in 1928.
- The players must first acquire the miniatures and build the terrain.
- Contrastingly, all black foreigners could easily acquire Haitian nationality.