Thesaurus for advert
Pronunciation of advert: AE1 D V ER0 T ('ædvərt)
Number of syllables of advert: 2
Pronunciation Video of advert
Definition of advert
- (n): a public promotion of some product or service
- (v): make reference to; "His name was mentioned in connection with the invention"
- (v): make a more or less disguised reference to; "He alluded to the problem but did not mention it"
- (v): give heed (to); "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"; "She hung on his every word"; "They attended to everything he said"
Examples of advert
- The article has the feel of an advert for the site and the group.
- Towards the end of the advert the Whizbiz is revealed.
- Sometimes the use of the song in the advert is what makes it popular.
- The Main Page is essentially an advert for the rest of the encyclopedia.
- After seeing the advert the original author agreed and blanked the page.
- Could it be the origin of the advert inspiration
- I mistakenly removed the advert tag from the article.
- The advert tag I added is due to the tone of the article.
- I've added the advert tag to the Plot section of the article.
- The language is always the same tacky advert garbage.