Thesaurus for allotment
Pronunciation of allotment: AH0 L AA1 T M AH0 N T (ə'lɑtmənt)
Number of syllables of allotment: 3
Pronunciation Video of allotment
Definition of allotment
Examples of allotment
- During the interwar years the number of allotment gardens grew rapidly.
- The old system had consisted of the allotment regiments and enlisted troops.
- The till plains make up the central allotment of Indiana.
- The funding came from the budgetary allotment of the organization.
- Only during the Crimean War was the allotment system reintroduced.
- It was in the tribal territorial allotment of the tribe of Gad.
- The next period was the Allotment Era.
- It was in the tribal territorial allotment.
- The first allotment gardens in the Netherlands were founded.
- He organised their hiding in the cottages in the allotment clubs in his parish.