Thesaurus for amaze
Pronunciation of amaze: AH0 M EY1 Z (ə'meɪz)
Number of syllables of amaze: 2
Pronunciation Video of amaze
Definition of amaze
Examples of amaze
- He tried to amaze the others.
- This place continues to amaze me.
- This music will amaze and delight you.
- Their ceramics and monuments still amaze.
- Frania, you never cease to amaze me with the swiftness of your replies
- At 19 he continued to shock and amaze.
- At leastWikipedia continues to amuse and amaze.
- The wonders of the internet never cease to amaze me.
- RK's powers of divination amaze me.
- They are built to amaze and astonish.