Thesaurus for amend
Pronunciation of amend: AH0 M EH1 N D (ə'mɛnd)
Number of syllables of amend: 2
Pronunciation Video of amend
Definition of amend
Examples of amend
- He needed to amend the avulsion.
- Attribution rights are unalienable, so licenses can't amend them.
- The user can manually amend the address in the application and try again.
- It is possible to amend the rule on the floor, but this happens infrequently.
- Someone will quickly amend any indiscretion, or point the way for you.
- The man should amend on his effrontery character.
- The second consultation endorses the capital increase and amend the statutes.
- The Democrats agreed to amend the law removing the age limitation.
- The plant is making strides to amend the problem.
- The latter is the most common way to amend the constitution.