Thesaurus for annoy
Pronunciation of annoy: AH0 N OY1 (ə'nɔɪ)
Number of syllables of annoy: 2
Pronunciation Video of annoy
Definition of annoy
Examples of annoy
- The noise annoy the calm atmosphere.
- The cartoons annoy the old men.
- His maniacal personality appears to annoy the more serious Abobo.
- He did not know he actually can annoy his parents.
- The sound was not so pretty that it annoy a lot of people often.
- The explanation was that it was to annoy the colonialists.
- The plan was to annoy the enemy.
- The vandals annoy me deeply and so I get little testy.
- The vandals annoy me deeply and so I get a little testy.
- The music used to annoy the crowd.