Thesaurus for appendage
Pronunciation of appendage: AH0 P EH1 N D IH0 JH (ə'pɛndɪdʒ)
Number of syllables of appendage: 3
Pronunciation Video of appendage
Definition of appendage
Examples of appendage
- The hook echo is the appendage on the bottom left of the thunderstorm.
- The lip is joined to the column bearing an appendage that covers the anthers.
- Left atrial appendage occlusion.
- The inferior appendage is elongated and cylindrical.
- A stiffener in the appendage contributes to lifelike movement of the appendage.
- The appendage may be of multiple plies of fabric.
- The second is a triangular, dichotomous appendage present near the apex.
- The pycnogonids are thus neutral with regard to the great appendage theory.
- During playing time of the music box, the appendage is moved by the drive means.
- The appendage is perhaps phonetic.