Thesaurus for arranged
Pronunciation of arranged: ER0 EY1 N JH D
Number of syllables of arranged: 2
Pronunciation Video of arranged
Definition of arranged
- (s): deliberately arranged for effect; "one of those artfully staged photographs"
- (s): planned in advance; "an arranged marriage"
- (a): disposed or placed in a particular kind of order; "the carefully arranged chessmen"; "haphazardly arranged interlobular septa"; "comfortable chairs arranged around the fireplace"
Examples of arranged
- The locked bookcases are arranged in the room.
- The cups are arranged on the cupboards.
- I arranged the documents.
- The feathery leaves are arranged in a nest.
- Airfare is arranged by the program.
- The gang arranged the child's abduction and murder.
- The nexus is arranged in concentric circles.
- The ceremony was arranged at service.
- They arranged a free fortnight's holiday.
- Arranged marriages are common, and Somalis practice endogamy.