- (v): express or state clearly
- (v): speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way; "She pronounces French words in a funny way"; "I cannot say `zip wire''"; "Can the child sound out this complicated word?"
- (v): put into words or an expression; "He formulated his concerns to the board of trustees"
- (v): provide with a joint; "the carpenter jointed two pieces of wood"
- (a): expressing yourself easily or characterized by clear expressive language; "articulate speech"; "an articulate orator"; "articulate beings"
- (a): consisting of segments held together by joints