- (n): the act of joining things in such a way that motion is possible
- (n): (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if the articulation allows motion)
- (n): expressing in coherent verbal form; "the articulation of my feelings"; "I gave voice to my feelings"
- (n): the aspect of pronunciation that involves bringing articulatory organs together so as to shape the sounds of speech
- (n): the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made