Pronunciation of aspect: AE1 S P EH0 K T ('æspɛkt)
Number of syllables of aspect: 2
Definition of aspect
- (n): the expression on a person''s face; "a sad expression"; "a look of triumph"; "an angry face"
- (n): a characteristic to be considered
- (n): a distinct feature or element in a problem; "he studied every facet of the question"
- (n): the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
- (n): the beginning or duration or completion or repetition of the action of a verb
Examples of aspect
- He liked the thriller aspect of the Reaping script above the horror aspect.
- The aspect of death he represents is intoxication.
- Food is a prime aspect for sustaining lives.
- This aspect is best translated as probity.
- Los is the divine aspect of the imagination.
- Perceiving the watch is the subject aspect.
- The polyphony here takes on a heirarchical aspect.
- The analgesia aspect should be included.
- The aspect of the building is austere.
- This is the aspect of a disembodied soul.