Thesaurus for assemblage
Pronunciation of assemblage: AH0 S EH1 M B L AH0 JH (ə'sɛmblɪdʒ)
Number of syllables of assemblage: 3
Pronunciation Video of assemblage
Definition of assemblage
Examples of assemblage
- The band debuted at the Nordic Young Musicians Assemblage in Iceland in 1999.
- It was one of the largest fish in the Gogo assemblage.
- Supercluster is the astronomical assemblage.
- Most of the assemblage sank to their knees.
- It's an assemblage of broken baubles.
- I note no apparent request to the editor to reduce the assemblage.
- The urn is often placed in the centre of the assemblage.
- On the said day Prithviraja was brought to the assemblage.
- Features of the device include ease of assemblage and reliability of operation.
- The assemblage was added to the National Register of Historic Places.