Pronunciation of attainment: AH0 T EY1 N M AH0 N T (ə'teɪnmənt)
Number of syllables of attainment: 3
Definition of attainment
Examples of attainment
- His object is the attainment of truth in matters of fact.
- This cyclical process ends in the attainment of moksha.
- It appears in celebrations of the attainment of new career heights.
- The attainment of this pure and empty mind is true samadhi.
- The attainment of students on entry to the sixth form is well above average.
- He preached the simplicity of life and attainment of high spiritual realization.
- In the attainment of this ideal, he is ready to sacrifice everything.
- An interesting take is on the educational attainment of the population.
- It symbolizes his attainment of reliance in the spiritual guide.
- People like the feeling of attainment.