Pronunciation of bide: B AY1 D (baɪd)
Number of syllables of bide: 1
Pronunciation Video of bide
Definition of bide
Examples of bide
- Princess Kaurwaki, Prince Arya and Bheema live in hiding and bide their time.
- Otherwise please bide your time until the day after royal assent.
- Maybe I'll bide my time, and hope for the hammer to drop.
- Gild your own light fixture switch to bide the time.
- Half a million people lined the streets of Melbourne to bide them farewell.
- I'd say just keep up the good work, and bide your time.
- The group agreed to split up to bide time as McGill recovered.
- He was not the first choice goalkeeper at first and had to bide his time.
- Until then we must patiently bide our time.
- Bide Arm is a town in the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador.