Pronunciation of bloodline: B L AH1 D L AY0 N ('bləd,laɪn)
Number of syllables of bloodline: 2
Definition of bloodline
Examples of bloodline
- His father's bloodline was mysteriously untraceable.
- As such, there's no validity to the bloodline relationship of an adoptee.
- It usually follows the same bloodline.
- Nosferatu are a bloodline of Nictuku.
- So the bloodline continues with the next male primogeniture.
- The bloodline of the sage is referred to as the bloodline that trancends death.
- But the bloodline kicked in at age 15.
- Bloodline is not a guarantee of veracity.
- A cursed bloodline is cursed until the end of that bloodline.
- Black isn't an actual bloodline.