Thesaurus for botany
Pronunciation of botany: B AA1 T AH0 N IY0 ('bɑtəni)
Number of syllables of botany: 3
Pronunciation Video of botany
Examples of botany
- Now it was identified by the taxonomist of Botany from our institution.
- They hold talks of various topics in botany, general biology, arboriculture, and gardening.
- It was the most exhaustive study of botany at the time.
- The position was soon exchanged for the chair of botany.
- Biology The science of life and living organisms Botany The study of plants.
- Botany is the biological discipline which involves the study of plants.
- In 1600 he was appointed to the chair of Botany and of Anatomy.
- The legacy of the herbal extends beyond medicine to botany and horticulture.
- However here were the beginnings of descriptive botany and the modern Flora.
- It's a part of the world of plants and botany.