Thesaurus for bunch
Pronunciation of bunch: B AH1 N CH (bənʧ)
Number of syllables of bunch: 1
Pronunciation Video of bunch
Definition of bunch
- (n): any collection in its entirety; "she bought the whole caboodle"
- (n): a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
- (n): an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
- (v): gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"; "The students bunched up at the registration desk"
- (v): form into a bunch; "The frightened children bunched together in the corner of the classroom"
Examples of bunch
- They're a bunch of savage cannibals.
- It's the most rationalcakes of the bunch.
- Actually this was the best of the bunch.
- We are not a bunch of country bumpkins.
- He was the only polite one of the bunch.
- Betrayal is the secondary theme of The Wild Bunch.
- Another bunch are scurrilous attacks on the individual.
- The entire section is a bunch of unreferenced baloney.
- We come across as a bunch of jejune amateurs.
- That sounds like the best of the bunch.