Thesaurus for bundle
Pronunciation of bundle: B AH1 N D AH0 L ('bəndəl)
Number of syllables of bundle: 2
Pronunciation Video of bundle
Definition of bundle
- (n): a package of several things tied together for carrying or storing
- (n): a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- (n): a large sum of money (especially as pay or profit); "she made a bundle selling real estate"; "they sank megabucks into their new house"
- (v): sleep fully clothed in the same bed with one''s betrothed
- (v): compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
- (v): gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"; "The students bunched up at the registration desk"
- (v): make into a bundle; "he bundled up his few possessions"
Examples of bundle
- The differences lie in the software bundle.
- The hose bundle is buoyant due to the oversize air hose.
- The Act of Toleration was an unsystematic bundle of privileges.
- The cylinder is the cotangent bundle of the circle.
- She received a bundle of rose.
- The flexibility of the fiber optic bundle facilitates the scanning motion.
- The third bundle was sold.
- Mendoza recovers and re ties the bundle, resuming the grueling journey.
- The reinforcer was electrical stimulation to the medial forebrain bundle.
- The central line of the bundle represents the chief ray.