Pronunciation of cater: K EY1 T ER0 ('keɪtər)
Number of syllables of cater: 2
Definition of cater
Examples of cater
- Why should we cater to the bigoted and ignorant
- The shops in this area cater to all the needs of the people.
- Today's shopper has specific expectations and retailers must be ready to cater to the widest range of consumer preference and demands.
- Magazine was the first magazine to cater to the youth in the Coachella Valley.
- College cater to the educational needs of the town populace.
- The doctor, dentist and the dry cleaner all cater specifically to gay clientele.
- Campus has well recruited manpower to cater the needs of the students.
- The shops in Malkajgiri cater to all needs of the locals.
- These schools mainly cater to the growing expatriate population in the country.
- Aaron, you are not in any way required to cater to the hypersensitive.