Thesaurus for charm
Pronunciation of charm: CH AA1 R M
Number of syllables of charm: 1
Pronunciation Video of charm
Definition of charm
- (n): something believed to bring good luck
- (n): attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates; "his smile was part of his appeal to her"
- (n): a verbal formula believed to have magical force; "he whispered a spell as he moved his hands"; "inscribed around its base is a charm in Balinese"
- (v): induce into action by using one''s charm; "She charmed him into giving her all his money"
- (v): protect through supernatural powers or charms
- (v): attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men''s hearts"
- (v): control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft