Thesaurus for chew
Pronunciation of chew: CH UW1 (tʃu)
Number of syllables of chew: 1
Pronunciation Video of chew
Definition of chew
Examples of chew
- Chew or Chewing usually refers to mastication.
- I chew the meat and spit the bones for myself.
- Chew used the opportunity to add the upper floor.
- Chew Moor was the principal hamlet of the township of Lostock.
- Rabbits will chew on carpets, baseboard and especially electrical cords.
- 'Chew' or 'Chewing' usually refers to mastication.
- You need to chew victual several times.
- It is hard to chew on the crustacean.
- Chewing gum replaced tobacco as the favorite chew of the younger generation.
- The bats chew the fronds of the palms to construct fairly simple tents.