Thesaurus for coif
Pronunciation of coif: K W AA1 F (kwɑf)
Number of syllables of coif: 1
Pronunciation Video of coif
Definition of coif
Examples of coif
- It sometimes incorporated a hood, or coif.
- A French peasant woman identified her village with her cap or coif.
- Goodwin is a member of the honor society Order of the Coif.
- He graduated with honors and earned the order of the Coif.
- He is a member of the Raven Society and the Order of the Coif.
- Possibly the origin of the pleated frill seen at the edge of the coif.
- The Coif was white and made of either silk or lawn.
- The coif continued to be worn much more frequently.
- The school is a member of the Order of the Coif.
- At Chicago he earned Order of the Coif and served on the law review.