Thesaurus for coin
Pronunciation of coin: K OY1 N (kɔɪn)
Number of syllables of coin: 1
Pronunciation Video of coin
Definition of coin
Examples of coin
- The coin is made up of anna.
- Each coin bears the mintmark of the Mint producing the coin.
- The 20 Franc coin is the most common, and it is popular as a bullion coin.
- In overtime the Falcons won the coin toss.
- The player tosses the provided coin.
- It is also embossed on the edge of the dollar coin.
- The coin was customarily a drachma.
- I am a coin gatherer.
- The coin collector has a guinea.
- The Lincoln cent is the current one cent coin of the US Dollar.