Thesaurus for communicate
Pronunciation Video of communicate
Definition of communicate
- (v): transmit thoughts or feelings; "He communicated his anxieties to the psychiatrist"
- (v): transmit information ; "Please communicate this message to all employees"
- (v): receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- (v): administer communion; in church
- (v): be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas; "He and his sons haven''t communicated for years"; "Do you communicate well with your advisor?"
- (v): join or connect; "The rooms communicated"
- (v): transfer to another; "communicate a disease"