Thesaurus for consent
Pronunciation of consent: K AH0 N S EH1 N T (kən'sɛnt)
Number of syllables of consent: 2
Pronunciation Video of consent
Definition of consent
Examples of consent
- A consent decree can be either interlocutory or final.
- They must get parents' consent before using fingerprint technology on pupils.
- But the informed consent of patients must underwrite that objective.
- The most pertinent age is an unfettered age of consent.
- At the time, the homosexual age of consent was 21.
- Voluntary euthanasia is that with the consent of the subject.
- The consent of the teen is not required.
- The checkride may not continue without the consent of the applicant.
- We choose to follow the decorum to which we consent.
- Second, the soliloquy about informed consent is entirely misplaced.