Thesaurus for conveying
Pronunciation of conveying: K AH0 N V EY1 IH0 NG
Number of syllables of conveying: 3
Pronunciation Video of conveying
Examples of conveying
- The terse summary doesn't convey all of the logic here.
- Furry stories convey the idea of furry characters with the written word.
- The entire phrase is unnecessary to convey the meaning of the sentence.
- The word really does not convey the concept of reciprocity.
- Additional shunts convey other traffic between the city and the port.
- Drains at the base convey treated water away for disinfection.
- The image helps to convey the subject of the article.
- It's impossible to convey a long, agonizing spiritual odyssey.
- The convey the most realistic translation of sound into language.
- Her illustrations convey a mood of whimsy and playful uncanny.