Thesaurus for creek
Pronunciation of creek: K R IY1 K (krik)
Number of syllables of creek: 1
Pronunciation Video of creek
Definition of creek
Examples of creek
- The Starve Creek is a river of the Bahamas.
- It is situated on the Serpentine Creek, a tributary of the Loddon River.
- Pleas check the location of the Chickamauga creek entering the TN river.
- See the Bushy Creek Trail and the Koonung Creek Trail.
- The reservoir is fed by two streams, Turkey Creek and Moccasin Creek.
- The county is drained by the Feather River and Butte Creek.
- The Little Grassy Creek is a river of the Bahamas.
- The Nanticoke Creek flows southward from the town to the Susquehanna River.
- The creek joins with the Colo River at the upper reaches of the Colo Gorge.
- The Red Willow Creek is a tributary of the Republican River in Nebraska.