Thesaurus for crew
Pronunciation of crew: K R UW1 (kru)
Number of syllables of crew: 1
Pronunciation Video of crew
Definition of crew
Examples of crew
- The aircraft was a total loss but the crew of eight was uninjured.
- Although the aircraft was hit, the 12 passengers and crew were unhurt.
- Miraculously, the crew survives the mishap.
- The crew was forced at gunpoint to overload the aircraft.
- Remarkably, the entire crew survived.
- The crew evacuated the aircraft.
- The crew team ranks as one of the top scholastic teams in the nation.
- The blast also crippled the aircraft, forcing the crew to bail out.
- He summonned the rest of the crew to crush the team.
- The crew safely evacuated the aircraft.