Thesaurus for criticism
Pronunciation of criticism: K R IH1 T IH0 S IH0 Z AH0 M ('krɪtɪ,sɪzəm)
Number of syllables of criticism: 4
Pronunciation Video of criticism
Definition of criticism
Examples of criticism
- Is the criticism trenchant, trifling, transformative
- Where is the principled criticism
- Criticism of the subject is rampant.
- Is the level of criticism in the article proportionate to reviewer criticism
- First, the reply is testy, but it's criticism, not an attack.
- The criticism was kind of incisive.
- You are hypersensitive to criticism.
- The only criticism was the prose.
- Is the text currently about the criticism or is it repeating the criticism
- The criticism was extensive and vitriolic.