Thesaurus for cull
Pronunciation of cull: K AH1 L (kəl)
Number of syllables of cull: 1
Pronunciation Video of cull
Definition of cull
Examples of cull
- This should help soften the blow of the recent photo cull.
- We could cull the resources off of the cleanup page to somewhere else.
- The business trip included a cull of the Saugor Island tigers.
- The time to cull them is after the election.
- Farmers recoil at cull chaos.
- The cull is the set of items rejected during the selection process.
- The only way to raise standards is to set the bar higher and cull the herd.
- But after the cull of Hereford Barton, the line was saved.
- At the time it was the biggest cast cull in the soap's history.
- The next task is to severly cull the amount of text.