Thesaurus for dealings
Pronunciation of dealings: D IY1 L IH0 NG Z ('diliŋs)
Number of syllables of dealings: 2
Pronunciation Video of dealings
Definition of dealings
- (n): social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with'')
- (n): the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities); "no transactions are possible without him"; "he has always been honest is his dealings with me"
- (n): mutual dealings or connections or communications among persons or groups
Examples of dealings
- Dinosaurs are from movies dealing with primal stories.
- The man was involved in the dealing process.
- This is momentary and dealing straight at the issue.
- The science dealing with reptiles is called herpetology.
- We're dealing with a contumacious person.
- It became farcical when dealing with my friends.
- Thanks for dealing with the transclutions in the documentation.
- Dealing in contraband increased to the detriment of official trade.
- Newspapers dealing with the monocracy were diminishing.
- Remuneration is the archetype of self dealing.