Thesaurus for deceive
Pronunciation of deceive: D IH0 S IY1 V (dɪ'siv)
Number of syllables of deceive: 2
Pronunciation Video of deceive
Definition of deceive
Examples of deceive
- Why is he trying to wile or deceive them
- They want deceive the readers about the identity of this pretender.
- The missile has the features to deceive Anti Ballistic Missiles.
- He assumes the form of alias to deceive the ThunderCats on various occasions.
- The plot is meant to deceive the enemy.
- Never the less it can deceive the most careless.
- Simplifications often traduce the matter, and by turns, deceive the reader.
- A brazen contrivence intended to deceive the uninitiated.
- Fortunately the bias is easy to detect although it might deceive the unwary.
- The less you do the more you deceive the editor.