Thesaurus for deciding
Pronunciation of deciding: D IH0 S AY1 D IH0 NG
Number of syllables of deciding: 3
Pronunciation Video of deciding
Definition of deciding
Examples of deciding
- The scale of usage is not the deciding factor.
- That is the norm in deciding the name of disputed articles.
- He had hard time deciding whether to deprieve.
- The disagreeable part comes with deciding which is which.
- The decisions evolved due to the types of cases the committee was deciding.
- The difficulty of the article is deciding what to exclude.
- The deciding factor is the storage of the bacon.
- Leadership of the committee was the deciding factor.
- The results are the same, but the intent is the deciding factor.
- They decided to fight deciding who was more valorous between them.