Thesaurus for decompose
Pronunciation of decompose: D IY0 K AH0 M P OW1 Z (,dikəm'poʊz)
Number of syllables of decompose: 3
Pronunciation Video of decompose
Definition of decompose
Examples of decompose
- There the waste can decompose without endangering the ants.
- Aerobic bacteria decompose organic matter in the presence of free oxygen.
- It is now dawn, and the vampire begins to decompose in the daylight.
- It is known to very slowly decompose in the presence of water.
- The QR decomposition allows us to decompose the matrix X into.
- But once the blood is outside the body on the pads it will begin to decompose.
- The hydrate will also decompose with heat.
- The dead mites decompose inside the hair follicles or sebaceous glands.
- The algae sink to the bottom and use the oxygen when they decompose.
- The simple idea of DRP is to decompose the article into sentences.