Pronunciation of deed: D IY1 D (did)
Number of syllables of deed: 1
Definition of deed
Examples of deed
- Everyone knows about her seraphic deed.
- What is the ramification of deed
- They humiliated him which is a dastardly deed.
- The man is vindicatory for his deed.
- I didn't do the reprehensible deed.
- Who is responsible for such vindicatory deed
- A deed of variation may be revocable or irrevocable.
- He did the deed out of benignity.
- It is not a decend deed to assail.
- Propaganda of the deed may be violent or nonviolent.