Pronunciation of deliverance: D IH0 L IH1 V ER0 AH0 N S (dɪ'lɪvərəns)
Number of syllables of deliverance: 4
Pronunciation Video of deliverance
Definition of deliverance
Examples of deliverance
- Deliverance came in the form of two generous acts.
- The basics of these prayers focus on deliverance from misfortune and danger.
- He is roughly based on the character Lonnie from the movie 'Deliverance'.
- The proposed Day of Deliverance was criticized as being divisive.
- The most common of these is the deliverance ceremony.
- The shows are still humorous, but lack the classic deliverance.
- A remastered version of the former appeared on the Deliverance single.
- The duo adopted an inbred redneck persona inspired by the movie Deliverance.
- By leaping she hoped to escape and avoid deliverance to the English.
- The story then moves to the deliverance of the child.