Pronunciation of delve: D EH1 L V (dɛlv)
Number of syllables of delve: 1
Definition of delve
Examples of delve
- Delve back if you will into the history of teh Nonesuch label.
- I see scant reason to delve the nuances of the various narratives here.
- It should not delve into the minutiae of individual parts of the work.
- Only conscious entities can delve into the realms of the conscious.
- A serious discussion of Art will begin to delve into these interrelationships.
- That is notable but this is not the section to delve into all the gory details.
- On the planet, Worf and the alien delve into the dark jungle.
- It did not delve into the various laws of the land.
- He loves to delve in the fields of Bass Fishing and Call of Duty.
- Let's delve into the origins of the disputes.