Thesaurus for director
Pronunciation of director: D ER0 EH1 K T ER0 (dɪ'rɛktər)
Number of syllables of director: 3
Pronunciation Video of director
Definition of director
Examples of director
- The current executive director of ALCTS is Charles Wilt.
- He is currently the Artistic Director of the company.
- He is the founder and executive director of the Scribe Video Center.
- The executive director was authorized to procure the necessary resources.
- The executive director of the village council is Yisrael Blunder.
- She is currently a director of the Dakota Gasification Company.
- The floor manager is the organised Carol and the director is Des.
- An executive director is remunerated for his work.
- He was a director of the 'North of England Debenture Company'.
- An executive director is remunerated for their work.