Thesaurus for disagreement
Pronunciation of disagreement: D IH0 S AH0 G R IY1 M AH0 N T (,dɪsə'grimənt)
Number of syllables of disagreement: 4
Pronunciation Video of disagreement
Definition of disagreement
Examples of disagreement
- That's the reason of the disagreement.
- More in the footnote about the disagreement
- The disagreement is over the word alleged.
- The first is the initial disagreement.
- The disagreement is about the classification.
- He complains of her promiscuity and the disagreement escalates.
- It is important to distinquish between disagreement and disparagement.
- In the end, the cable was not retracted despite the disagreement.
- Disagreement does not necessarily equal stupidity or malevolence.
- Perhaps this is the crux of the disagreement.