Thesaurus for disseminate
Pronunciation of disseminate: D IH0 S EH1 M AH0 N EY0 T (dɪ'sɛmə,neɪt)
Number of syllables of disseminate: 4
Pronunciation Video of disseminate
Definition of disseminate
Examples of disseminate
- The Tagalog magazine aimed to disseminate the doctrines of the Church.
- Their main task is to disseminate the orders of the government to the people.
- The tagalong magazine aimed to disseminate the doctrines of the Church.
- Our job is not to proscribe information but to disseminate it.
- Instructors disseminate knowledge.
- Otherwise, don't disseminate unsure information.
- It is not a place to disseminate new knowledge.
- To disseminate the ideals and noble values of Islam through the University.
- I was only trying to help the author disseminate the information.
- The purpose of the wiki is to disseminate information.