Thesaurus for embark
Pronunciation of embark: EH0 M B AA1 R K (ɛm'bɑrk)
Number of syllables of embark: 2
Pronunciation Video of embark
Definition of embark
Examples of embark
- Daniel Cummings was the next to embark in the mercantile trade.
- The band will embark on two tours to support the release of the album.
- Then, they can embark again to complete the remaining part of the itinerary.
- The Doctor and Barbara watch the Incursion Squad embark and dematerialise.
- Sally ports had been cut in the hull to allow the men to embark via gangways.
- The vessel can also embark the navalised variant of the indigenous HAL Dhruv.
- This forced the party to embark in the famous long march.
- The two embark on a torrid affair, and soon fall passionately in love.
- The students embark upon a secretive plan to stage a bacchanal.
- They embark on a secret sexual relationship.