Pronunciation of endorse: EH0 N D AO1 R S (ɛn'dɔrs)
Number of syllables of endorse: 2
Definition of endorse
- (v): of documents or cheques
- (v): guarantee as meeting a certain standard; "certified grade AAA meat"
- (v): be behind; approve of; "He plumped for the Labor Party"; "I backed Kennedy in 1960"
- (v): give support or one''s approval to; "I''ll second that motion"; "I can''t back this plan"; "endorse a new project"
Examples of endorse
- I endorse removal of the Q and changing of the title.
- I opined Keep in the AFD and Endorse Deletion in the deletion review.
- I continue to endorse the masterful OED defs.
- Endorse removal of both the picture and the DYK.
- I endorse the use of the banner.
- I endorse the removal of the infobox.
- He beat the human candidate endorse by the 'Collegian' student newspaper.
- Endorse the rest of the statement.
- The way that those media organizations endorse the ACLU is sickening.
- I strongly endorse the retention of the page on the Sarai progamme at CSDS.