Thesaurus for engender
Pronunciation of engender: EH0 N JH EH1 N D ER0 (ɛn'dʒɛndər)
Number of syllables of engender: 3
Pronunciation Video of engender
Definition of engender
Examples of engender
- Conjunctions often engender different mood.
- The purpose of the practice is to engender a sense of victory and fearlessness.
- Hostility can engender more hostility.
- The movie inspires to engender this kind of dialogue.
- That is not a way to engender healthy discussion.
- These concerns did not engender support in the government of Russia.
- I hope the essay will engender just the type of discussion of which you wrote.
- This does not engender trust at all.
- Hopefully this will engender some discussion.
- Because they engender disgust and revulsion in me.