Thesaurus for evaluate
Pronunciation of evaluate: IH0 V AE1 L Y UW0 EY0 T (ɪ'vælju,eɪt)
Number of syllables of evaluate: 4
Pronunciation Video of evaluate
Definition of evaluate
Examples of evaluate
- Simply put, an evaluative annotation should evaluate the source's usefulness.
- Evaluate the purpose of the links, not the historic development.
- Only the active duty officers evaluate and stratify the cadets.
- Personal sampling is used to evaluate employee exposure to naphtha.
- Evaluate the findings of qualitative research.
- Please evaluate the prose of the article.
- The archivists do not evaluate the documents for their meaning.
- In general, gustatory disorders are challenging to diagnosis and evaluate.
- The point is to evaluate the candidate's ability to improvise.
- These classes evaluate the finishwork of the model.