Pronunciation of evince: IH0 V IH1 N S (ɪ'vɪns)
Number of syllables of evince: 2
Pronunciation Video of evince
Examples of evince
- Mplx is beginning to evince the behavior of a troll.
- The arguments for this evince a malicious pettiness which is appalling.
- Aldegrever, but his plates evince less mastery in the execution.
- The panegyrics evince a familiarity with prior handbooks of rhetoric.
- The invoices and contracts evince that the Colombian Navy oversees that.
- A random sampling of the citations does not evince such rigor.
- They evince correlation but only assume causality.
- Statistics clearly evince that the opposite is true.
- His writings evince a strong anti Jewish sentiment.
- Even in this statement you evince a skewed perspective.