Pronunciation of facet: F AE1 S AH0 T ('fæsɪt)
Number of syllables of facet: 2
Definition of facet
Examples of facet
- Another facet to the music of Hiphop is the bumping beat.
- The main entry is located at the southeast facet of the house.
- The first facet of the problem seems to be very simple.
- The quill is lifted and the facet is inspected.
- Must we eviscerate every facet of our community
- This is another facet of the issue.
- Westernization is another facet of the globalization.
- It's an important facet of the biography of the figure.
- Another facet to the music of Moeran is the madrigal.
- The overall facet of the patient's status is stable.