Pronunciation of faculty: F AE1 K AH0 L T IY0 ('fækəlti)
Number of syllables of faculty: 3
Pronunciation Video of faculty
Definition of faculty
Examples of faculty
- One of the hallmarks of the faculty is their faith.
- The screening is supervised by the faculty adviser.
- He was the first dean of the faculty of economics.
- The faculty provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Benevolence is a faculty in the discredited theory of Phrenology.
- The faculty refused the demands.
- The faculty presents the award to a deserving undergraduate student.
- Firmness is a faculty from the discipline of Phrenology.
- The Criminology Institute is a part of the Faculty.
- The faculty was dissolved with the foundation.